NetSuite OneWorld is a feature of NetSuite that allows for management and consolidation of multiple subsidiaries within a company. One can manage the operations of holding companies, sister companies and child subsidiaries as well.
It helps businesses drive financial and operational efficiencies as well as real-time visibility and consolidation, while providing the flexibility for customizations to corporate and subsidiaries.
NetSuite OneWorld offers capabilities & Features such as;-
- The Ability to Manage Multiple Subsidiaries, Business Units and Legal Entities
- Comprehensive Multi-Currency Management
- Consolidate Operations and Gain Real-Time Financial Visibility
- Audit and Compliance Reporting
- Configurable Tax Engine (Localized taxation available for over 100 countries)
- Run a Complete Global ERP System in the Cloud
- Run your Global Business from Anywhere
NetSuite OneWorld addresses the complex multinational and multi-company needs of organizations. Enabling businesses to adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and roll-up. Business leaders get unprecedented visibility of their business worldwide in real-time, ensuring consistent, compliant management across the organization, locally and globally. In addition to providing a global accounting/ERP solution, NetSuite OneWorld offers global Customer
Relationship Management (CRM), ecommerce and Professional Services Automation (PSA) solutions, enabling multinational businesses to align operations across finance, marketing, commerce, sales and service.
Want to know more about the power of NetSuite OneWorld and how it can benefit your company?
Get in touch