The Future of Finance is in the CFOs Hands
The Future of Finance is in the CFO’s Hands
Take a look at the different ways the CFOs of organizations like Land-O-Lakes and Zendesk are becoming more strategic, including:
· Automating revenue forecasting and recognition to free up time for opportunity and innovation.
· Understanding and using blockchain to significantly impact commerce with a single source of truth.
· Creating a flexible infrastructure that is prepared for change and scalability.
CFOs need clear vision and technology to help them juggle today’s financial and strategic responsibilities. The right software can make managing these responsibilities easier. Today’s CFOs should look at software companies who have in-depth experience across multiple industries, providing best practices for business management, while also having core finance functions and reporting capabilities as a core part of the offering. CFOs need a system like NetSuite that puts actionable business intelligence in the hands of decision-makers in realt-time, anytime, anywhere (on their phones or tablets).
- Download 1
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 22, 2021
- Last Updated August 24, 2021